ECLIPSE 3 OXYGEN SYSTEM, MODEL 1000B
The Eclipse 3 delivers, so you don't have to. Enhanced performance, revolutionary clinical benefits and innovative accessories take the next generation Eclipse to new heights. Its the all-in-one solution for your oxygen business—fulfilling both clinical needs and patient wants. The 3rd Generation has arrived. The all-in-one oxygen system for 24/7 needs. Simple. The Eclipse 3 is a single solution, better for your patients and your business. Trusted. Patients want the freedom to enjoy life at a moment's notice and the peace of mind that the reliable Eclipse 3 delivers. It keeps up with the various activities of daily living while providing the individualized oxygen prescription. Proven. The AARC suggests "titrate to saturate" and the Eclipse was developed with that theory in mind. With a comprehensive dosing selection, a broader patient population can be treated at rest, during sleep, at exercise and at altitude. It's superior oxygen delivery.
- autoSAT Technology helps maintain a consistent FiO2 by servo-controlling the device to meet the patients changing respiratory rate.
- Approved for Rx of 0.5 - 3.0 LPM continuous flow
- Pulse Dose volumes from 16mL to 192mL
- mL and LPM dose LCD Display
- Three available rise time options—Fast, Medium and Slow
- Adjustable Pulse Dose sensitivity settings
- New innovative Universal Cart design allows for easy access to battery
- New AC and DC adapters that are smaller in size yet more durable
- More user-friendly alarm package
- In Pulse Dose Mode, if an inspiratory effort is not detected, the device will deliver a continuous flow of oxygen; continually searching for a breath every 15 seconds.
- Easy access service and maintenance information
- Size H x W x D: 19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 (inches), 49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 (cm)
- Weight: Eclipse 15 lbs., Power Cartridge 3.4 lbs.
- Continuous Flow Settings (measured in LPM): 0.5 t0 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
- Pulse Dose Settings (measured in mL): 16-96mL, 128mL, 160mL, 192mL
- O2 concentration: 90%± 3% @ sea level
- O2 output pressure nominal: 5.0 psig (34.5 kPa)
- Sound level: 48 dB(A) at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode; 40 dB(A) at 3.0 Pulse Dose setting
- Power specifications: AC Operation: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power specifications: DC Operation: 12 V nominal
- Power specifications: Power Cartridge: Quantity (2) 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 gm of lithium content
- Power Consumption:: 52 watts at 1.0 LPM CF, 145 watts at 3.0 LPM, 45 watts at 1.0 pulse dose, 95 watts at 6.0 pulse dose
- Nominal Power Cartridge recharge time:: 1.8 to 5.0 hrs, dependent upon the flow recharge time to achieve 80% capacity
- Back up Alarm power: 9 volt battery
- O2 concentration indicator: Green Light=Normal, Yellow=Warning or Caution, Red Flashing=Abnormal Operation
- Operating temperature: 50º F to 104º F (10ºC to 40º C) at 82.4º F (28º C) dew point, non-condensing
- Trigger Sensitivity: Adjustable between -0.125 cm H20 to -0.40 cm H20
- Altitude Operating range: 0-13,123 (0-4000 meters)
- Alarms/Alerts: Loss of power, Low Power Cartridge, Low Therapeutic O2 Output, O2 flow outside normal limits; No Inspiration detected in Pulse Dose Mode, Unit Malfunction
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ECLIPSE 3 OXYGEN SYSTEM, MODEL 1000BManufacturer: Caire
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (708) 422-2300
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.