XPO2™ PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
Invacare® XPO2™ Portable Concentrator, providers and patients have a choice of ambulatory oxygen systems from Invacare Corporation, the world leader in home oxygen equipment. Named for its extreme portability, the XPO2 concentrator is designed to be lightweight, clinically robust and easy to operate. The supplemental battery and AC/DC power options make it easy for patients to go just about anywhere without the fear of running out of oxygen.
The Invacare® XPO2™ concentrator features Invacare® Sensi-Pulse™ Technology that customizes the siz of each bolus of oxygen to meet patient demand. Whether sleeping, relaxing or exercising, Sensi-Pulse technology adapts to the patient’s oxygen needs. Sensitive conserver, sensible design...Sensi-Pulse Technology. Sensi-Pulse technology provides constant minute-volume. This means that regardless of a patient’s breath rate at any given setting, the same amount of oxygen is provided per minute. As the breath rate decreases, the bolus size increases.
- Pulse dose settings 1-5 meet the needs of a broad range of patients
- Battery, AC or DC operation for patient convenience
- No separate battery recharger; charge internal and external batteries with either the AC or DC adapter
- Supplemental battery pack allows for extended battery power
- Small compact design
- Clinically robust design to keep patients oxygenated at all levels of activity
- A great alternative or adjunct to the Invacare® HomeFill™ Oxygen System to meet patient's ambulatory needs
- Supports a non-delivery business model for lower operating costs
- Small, lightweight and inconspicuous
- Designed for ease of use
- No fear of running out of oxygen
- Encourages mobility, travel and independence
- FAA approved
- Invacare® Sensi-Pulse™ Technology Designed for ease of use
- Dimensions: 10" (H) x 7" (W) x 4" (D)
- Product Weight: 6.4 lb.
- 1.2 lb. Battery
- Oxygen: Flow: 1-5 Pulse Settings
- Capacity: 840 ML
- Operating altitude: Up To 10,000 ft.
- Concentration Levels: 95.6%-87%
- Power Wattage: DC Power Input: 18 VCD @ 3.8 A
- DC Adapter Input: 11-16 V, 12.6 V Nominal
- AC Adapter Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 A @ 120 VAC
- Battery: 3.7 hrs @ setting 1
- Recharge Time: 4 Hours - Recharge time increases if unit is running while charging.
- Sound Level: 42.7 db @ Setting 2
- Warranty: 3 Year Concentrator, (2 Year Compressor), 1 Year Battery/ Accessories
- Code Approval: E1390 (stationary concentrator) and/or E1392 (portable concentrator)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
XPO2™ PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATORManufacturer: Invacare®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (708) 422-2300
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.