DREAMSTATION AUTO CPAP CANADA (Respironics)
Only DreamStation offers Bluetooth, Cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity options. By providing the most comprehensive suite of connectivity choices among leading CPAP brands*, you can choose the options that are most cost effective. DreamStation’s innovative design has the capability to adapt as technologies continue to advance.
- Modes: Fixed CPAP, CPAP-Check, Auto-CPAP
- Features: EZ-Start, Auto-Trial, Opti-Start
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cmH2O
- Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex
- Humidification Modes (3): Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube
- Mask Type Resistance Control: Standard
- Ramp (0-45 minutes): Ramp, SmartRamp
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Advanced Event Detection: Standard
- Flow Waveforms: Standard
- Modem Compatibility: Standard (optional Cellular Modem or Wi-Fi Accessory)
- Built-in Bluetooth Connectivity: Standard
- DreamMapper Compatibility: Standard (by mobile app or web)
- Oximetry Compatibility: Standard (optional Nonin accessories)
- Check Mask Fit feature: Standard
- Performance Check: Standard
- A sleek, stylish, low-profile design offers the important features patients told us they wanted in a therapy device. It’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel. It features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed as well as an easy-to-clean, one-piece humidifier water chamber.
- Remote troubleshooting simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service. Patients can use the easy device self-diagnostic tool to reduce the time and frustration associated with device troubleshooting.
- Integrated Bluetooth is standard on every device, and optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems provide the most comprehensive suite of connectivity options among leading CPAP brands. DreamStation's modular design makes it easy for you to choose the most cost-effective option for each patient.
- DreamStation includes a set of tools to help make it easy for patients starting PAP therapy and for their continued long-term use. EZ-Start can help patients gradually acclimate to therapy, while SmartRamp allows users to fall asleep to lower pressures.
- Each morning patients are greeted with a summary of their progress to motivate them to stick with their therapy. The display shows a simple trend of their nightly hours of use, followed by a summary of the last 30 days of “good nights” that have more than 4 hours of use.
- Connection to our powerful Encore Anywhere patient compliance management software provides a range of tools to monitor and manage your patients. Adherence Profiler is an optional, intuitive tool that helps you focus your staff’s time on the patients with the greatest likelihood of success.
- Built-in Bluetooth makes connectivity to the DreamMapper patient self-management tool easy. DreamMapper provides goal-setting tools, helpful videos and ongoing feedback to keep patients motivated and engaged. Patients can get the help they need fast, without having to use your staff’s time to resolve.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
DREAMSTATION AUTO CPAP CANADAManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (708) 422-2300
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.